meredithleo replied to your post: How do you style your hair? It’s always perfectly straight yet still has volume and perfectly in place yet it doesn’t look stiff. How is this possible?! Must know your secrets….
OMG! How long does this take you in the morning? I’d never ever get to work on time!
Is that a long time?
I’m drinking wine out of a clear, orange Solo cup.
- Eric: What are you laughing at?
- Me: Nothing. Tumblr jokes.
There is an unopened bottle of wine in the fridge that I must have.
However, I packed up the kitchen including my Rabbit wine opener and threw away any alternative. (STUPID, Kim. STUPID!)
Eric is retrieving the mail for our sweet, elderly neighbor and I made him ask her for a corkscrew.
She had about 11 bottles of wine in the recycling a couple of weeks ago so I know she’s got to have something up there.
Does anyone have tips on how to prevent 2 crazy dogs from scratching up your brand new hardwood floors?
This is urgent.
Why thank you! Here’s what I do:
- Towel dry and then twist up in towel while I do my makeup, you should never dry soaking wet hair.
- Spray in some Pantene detangler, brush out.
- Work through some Organix Moroccan Oil, about the size of a quarter, starting at the ends and working up through the roots. (I have a ton of thick hair so this doesn’t weigh it down or make it greasy, so just use what you can for your hair type).
- Blowdry until your hair is about 50% dry.
- Clip top half of hair up.
- Blow dry with a large round brush (I recommend this one) until dry.
- Continue letting sections down and dry the same way until you got your whole head. To get the volume, I grab the section of hair with the brush from underneath, as normal, and pull the brush up (towards the ceiling) as I curl under with the brush. I do this until dry and then do a couple in the normal direction (pulling your hair and brush towards the floor). Long story short, dry your hair in the opposite way it will lay. So upwards instead of down. Forwards instead of back, etc.
- Finally I run through it with a flat iron just to smooth it out and give a quick spray of hair spray to my bangs if they aren’t staying where I want them to.
It’s kind of hard to explain so I hope that made sense. I learned from watching what my stylist did when I got my hair done. Now my own blowouts look just the same as his! If I wasn’t clear maybe I’ll take a video or pictures to help, because hair is kinda my thing.
Thinking about signing up for Spotify Premium. I really like the free version, but would prefer 1) no ads and 2) having the option to listen to it from my phone.
I really want pizza for
lunchevery meal ever.
There. Corrected it.
and all I’ve purchased is plastic bins and packing tape.