The number of hours of consecutive sleep I got last night. I feel like a new woman today.
Is anyone out there:
1) A skilled digital graphic designer with experience in magazines
2) Looking for a Contractor position
3) Located in the DMV?
If so, inquire within. My organization is looking for you!
I know a few of you have and use Foursquare on the reg. Are you as annoyed as I am about them splitting the app in two, making all check ins go through Swarm? How stupid.
Getting my hair done in a couple of weeks and I’m cutting it even more. Not super short, but definitely shorter than it is now. Everyone will assume it’s because I had a baby and stereotypically that’s what new moms do—chop their hair off—but in my case the bottom 3 or so inches is just a dead, hay-like, damaged mess and it needs to go.
Just caught up on my DVR’d Real Housewives. Thoughts:
- Calm down, Shannon. You’re going to give yourself a heart attack.
- I used to like Heather but she seems snottier this season.
- Brooks likes Vicki’s va-jay-jay. OK.
- Tamra’s son is dating his mother. Awkward.
- Calm down, Tamra. Crying doesn’t look good on you after all that Botox.
- I like Lizzie!
- Avery going to college almost made me cry.
- I used to not like Heather but she’s kind of awesome this season. Bow down.
- Kristen, meh. Also, find a new husband. One that doesn’t treat you like an asshole.
- The Countess (Insert Vicki’s snore here)
- Aviva. Oh good Lord, Aviva. I hope that was all an act.
- Sonja is one crazy and hilarious woman. I’d love to live inside her head just for 5 minutes.
- The twins. Ugh. Not here for them. Also their dad looks like Danny DeVito.
- There were tears when Gia was so upset due to her parents situation. I feel for those girls.
- Speaking of, Milania. She is a handful.
- Amber. Hmm, Amber. I’ll have to get back to her.
- Melissa is looking super good.